How’s your week been?
Mines been mixed, it’s been good back at work but draining. We had 2-3 days of virtual meetings/events. After an hour or so, there’s only so much new info my brain can absorb.
It’s been great seeing the team but a bit uncharted as I’m taking on my new teaching position. Still unclear how it’s all going to play out of the next 2-3 weeks.
Thanks for tuning in and reading along, here’s what I’ve been consuming and contributing this week!
1. An Epic 2021 w/ Khe Hy
I first found Khe Hy on a Deep Dive from Ali Abdaal, it took me weeks to come back and finish that video off! I’m a fan of Khe’s method of giving 99% away for free and just a select 1% will pay. It’s a very ‘Company of One’ approach to business.
His latest value give away is the 10k institute’s Roadmap for an Epic 2021.
A 5 day LIVE course that’s just wrapped up. Unfrountally I couldn’t attend the sessions live due to location timing, they’re on at 2 am AEST here.
Here’s a few takeaways from Day 0 and 1 as I’m still catching up on the lessons.
- Meaningful outcome by balancing the following: 1) Self-awareness 2) Tools: Cutting edge software/hardware & 3) Behavior change: Make it effortless.
- Unifying life framework: 1) Tasks, habits & notes 2) Projects, domains 3) Goals 4) Intentions.
Check out the Roadmap for an Epic 2021 course.
2. YouTube Crash Course w/ Ali Abdaal
Speaking of Ali Abdaal, he’s also giving away a free short course. Not as involved as Khe’s but a great starting point for an aspiring YouTuber (like me).
Here are the first three days of the course (I’m still waiting for the last two):
- Reasons why YouTube works.
- Myths about YouTube.
- Productivity tips for YouTubers.
“There are no unique messages. Only unique messengers. – Ali Abdaal
3. Children & Business
I published my latest blog post 6 Lessons Children Teach Us About Business. Here’s a snippet:
A great teacher once said to be like children. How well does that apply to life through business? Here’s a deep dive into growing brain activity, personal experience and observations.
I’ve discovered five lessons children teach us about business. This article will cover:
- Look Ahead with Wonder.
- Absorb Like Sponges.
- Follow the Fun.
- Ask ‘Why’ a Lot.
- Have No Sense of Failure.
- Make Friends Everywhere.
BOUNS: There’s an eBook version of the post.
Feedback needed! I can’t decide on a name for this weekly newsletter. Please help.
- Weekly Push: A newsletter for productivity addict’s needing their fix.
- Input-Output: Weekly roundup of high-productive content.
- Consume & Contribute: Weekly newsletter for productivity nuts.
Until next time, thanks for reading,